If you’re looking to find out more information about our apprenticeship programme, please complete the form below and our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
For over a decade, Tees Active has been implementing a highly successful apprenticeship programme. This programme serves as a valuable pathway for individuals who have chosen not to pursue further or higher education and instead wish to embark on a career in the leisure industry through an Apprenticeship route. In collaboration with our trusted training provider, Lifetime Training, we offer a 15-month programme that provides individuals with the opportunity to engage in both on-the-job and off-the-job training.
The programme offers two career pathways:
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- First Aid
- Swim England Teaching Qualification Level 2
- Fitness Instructor Level 2
- Personal Trainer Level 3
- Personal Trainer Enhanced Level 3 (including Gym Instructor Level 2 Qualification)
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
Find out more about how Tees Active are working with partners to drive positive change in the community.