Here at Activ8 health and fitness, we have so many exercise classes you’ll be spoilt for choice. We run over 100 classes a week across five venues, so there’s sure to be one that’s just right for you.
Whether the exercise classes are in the studios, the gym or one of our other great facilities, you can be sure that you’ll have fun, build your fitness and self-confidence.
We’ve many different exercise classes at Activ8, each with very specific benefits. Choose from:
- High energy – If you want to burn hundreds of calories to and boost fitness, fast then these are the classes for you. From choregraphed aerobics to fast paced circuits, these classes will certainly get your heart pumping.
- Relaxation, Mind & Body – to reduce life’s stresses and promote flexibilityyou will find your inner calm with these more tranquil classes.
- Tone, Sculpt & Shape – Complement your cardio workout with these toning classes. Whether you want to dance yourself fit or add weights to your workout these classes will get you into shape.
- Specialist – where you’ll enjoy the music and learn new moves while getting fit. Keep up to date with the latest training techniques and fitness crazes.
- 50+ – These classes are tailored for the more mature member to keep fit whilst having fun.
- Aqua– For those who like to keep cool in the pool we have a wide range of water based fitness classes.
- Fast Classes– Short on time? No worries with Activ8 we have quicker, faster more convienant ways to get fit right on the gym floor. From Kettlebell training to body blast you’ll be on your way to a better you in no time!
- Pre-paid customers must ensure that you register at reception or swipe your card at the point of entry to register your gym visit.
- Were pre-paid customers allow other to use their membership cards to gain access or assists others to gain unauthorised entry, Tees Active will withdraw or suspend membership for a period up to 6 months, and may not refund/cancel outstanding monies relating to their contract.
- Pay per visit customers, must pay at reception and use code provided to access the gym. Please retain your ticket and be prepared to produce it upon request. If you are unable to produce your ticket, you will be asked for your membership card to allow staff to clarify admission for the session in question has been paid for.
- Tees Active will withdraw access to the gym for a period up to 6 months if pay per visit customers is found to be accessing the gym without making payments. This will include withdrawal of induction and Leisure Card if applicable.
- Please follow the Etiquette information/guidelines displayed around the gym at all times.
Activ8 Health & Fitness Classes
- Pre-paid customers must register for all ticket able and pre-booked classes to acknowledge arrival or ensure that there are sufficient places available in the class. This is also required to ensure that your membership is valid prior to accessing the class.
- Pay per visit customers must register and make payment at reception for ticketable classes to ensure there are sufficient places and must register to acknowledge their arrival for bookable classes which have been paid for.
- Please follow the Class Etiquette information/guidelines displayed around the facility at all times.