If you are looking for a modern and friendly gym, then look no further than Activ8 Health & Fitness. We have three clubs located in our Leisure Centres across Stockton (Billingham Forum, Stockton Splash and Thornaby Pavilion).
Activ8 provide state-of-the-art gym facilities which include all of the latest TechnoGym equipment, cardio and resistance trainers, weights and free weights sections as well as flexibility and core stability areas. Each gym is fully air conditioned and stylishly decorated, creating a bright and contemporary environment.
Our gyms offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals. Activ8 is home to some of the most advanced exercise equipment in the fitness industry. All cardiovascular stations are equipped with TV and iPod entertainment systems so no workout is ever boring.
Our highly qualified and highly motivated staff will give you all the encouragement and advice you need to get started, get back into fitness or progress your routine.
We pride ourselves on offering excellent value for money across all our clubs with a range of flexible payment options such as Annual, Monthly, Corporate, 55+, Young person’s and Pay as you Go.
If you would like a tour of any of the Activ8 gyms please book an appointment by contacting Activ8 Health & Fitness.
- Pre-paid customers must ensure that you register at reception or swipe your card at the point of entry to register your gym visit.
- Were pre-paid customers allow other to use their membership cards to gain access or assists others to gain unauthorised entry, Tees Active will withdraw or suspend membership for a period up to 6 months, and may not refund/cancel outstanding monies relating to their contract.
- Pay per visit customers, must pay at reception and use code provided to access the gym. Please retain your ticket and be prepared to produce it upon request. If you are unable to produce your ticket, you will be asked for your membership card to allow staff to clarify admission for the session in question has been paid for.
- Tees Active will withdraw access to the gym for a period up to 6 months if pay per visit customers is found to be accessing the gym without making payments. This will include withdrawal of induction and Leisure Card if applicable.
- Please follow the Etiquette information/guidelines displayed around the gym at all times.
Activ8 Health & Fitness Classes
- Pre-paid customers must register for all ticket able and pre-booked classes to acknowledge arrival or ensure that there are sufficient places available in the class. This is also required to ensure that your membership is valid prior to accessing the class.
- Pay per visit customers must register and make payment at reception for ticketable classes to ensure there are sufficient places and must register to acknowledge their arrival for bookable classes which have been paid for.
- Please follow the Class Etiquette information/guidelines displayed around the facility at all times.