Big Splash Swimtime
Big Splash Swimtime is our all-inclusive swimming session with the excitement of our fabulous wave machine, various water jets and our two flumes: Reef and Surf! The large fun floats are also available intermittently during these sessions. Our Big Splash Swimtime sessions are a fantastic choice for a family activity. Family swim tickets are available and all children aged under 3 years swim for free!
These sessions are open to all ages & abilities and are perfect for swimmers wanting a quiet session. Please note: flumes and features are NOT in operation during these sessions.
Start the day with a morning swim and get the benefit of a reduced price. These sessions are open to swimmers of all ages and abilities. Lanes are usually available at this session.
Lunch Time Swim
Keep fit during your lunch hour, with the incentive of a reduced price. Lanes are usually available at this session.
School swimming lessons at Splash take place daily from 9:30am – 15:00 during term time.
Aquafit and Aqua Zumba are excellent conditioning aerobic workouts for adults aged 16 years+.
Learn To Swim
For toddlers through to adults, Tees Active’s Learn to Swim scheme follows Swim England’s framework for swimming lessons. Our inclusive programme takes the non-swimmer on their own individual aquatic journey. For full details please visit www.l2swimstockton.co.uk
Book your next party at our pool & be the coolest kid in town! Various options available – view the Parties leaflet or visit www.teesactive.co.uk
Exclusive use of the pool for our Swimming Clubs. For more information visit www.teesactive.co.uk
For swimmers ages 16 years+ who wish to swim lengths. Lanes are usually available at this session. Younger swimmers (aged 12+) may access these sessions (when accompanied by an adult) with prior approval from a Manager.
Big Splash Family Night
All the fun of our Big Splash Swimtime sessions but specifically for families. All children, regardless of age, must be accompanied in the water by at least one adult for this session.
Lanes will be available during all sessions identified with the swimming icon and are available for all customers that are swimming for fitness. A range of swimming aids will be available for you to get the most out of your aquatic workout. All we ask is that you follow the swimming etiquette guidelines that are located at the end of each lane to ensure all swimmers get the full benefit from these lanes.
The perfect activity for your health and fitness! Whether you or your children would like to learn to swim, you want to rediscover a favourite pastime, you want to get fit and healthy or you just simply want to have fun then swimming at Tees Active could be the answer for you! Click here for more information!
Splash’s bright and modern pool facilities are ideal for all sorts of swimming activities.
The main 25m pool is tranquil and perfect for those wanting to swim lengths, but it really comes to life in our Big Splash Swimtime sessions when waves, flumes and water jets are in operation!
The small pool offers shallower water (10-80cm) and is ideal for young ones wanting to practice their swimming skills.
We also have a toddler area which includes a mini slide and an area with very shallow water where babies can sit and splash about. The toddler area flows into the main pool and is perfect for little ones who are making their first splashes and gaining confidence in water!
We also have a Bubble pool on poolside where you can sit and relax after your swim!
Aqua Aerobics classes are available at Splash.
- Any child under the age of 8 years old regardless of their swimming ability MUST be supervised in the water at all times by a responsible person. Supervision is on the ratio of ONE adult for every TWO children.
- Please inform the lifeguards if you have a medical condition that may compromise your safety or that of other swimmers before entering the pool.
- If you have experienced sickness or diarrhoea in the last 48 hours you should not enter the pool.
- Get to know the water depth and how/where the pool changes depth.
- Wear approved swimming aids such as armbands if you are a non-swimmer.
- Shower before you swim
- Follow the rules and obey Safety Notices and the Lifeguards
- Help us provide a safe environment for all swimmers
- Don’t leave children under the age of 8 years old alone in or around the water including the changing rooms.
- Don’t swim out of your depth. Weak and non-swimmers regardless of age are restricted to designated safe areas of the swimming pool. (Weak swimmers are those unable to swim one length of the main pool).
- Don’t swim straight after a meal or after drinking alcohol.
- Don’t fool about. Have fun but be aware the Horseplay, Ducking or Bombing can be dangerous.
- No face masks, snorkels, flippers or hand paddles during public swimming sessions.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times, it must provide appropriate cover and be suitable for swimming, shorts should have a mesh lining and be cut above the knee.
- Babies must wear a swim nappy (available for purchase from reception)
- Please follow the Swimming Etiquette information/guidelines displayed around the pool areas at all times.