Tees Active is a leading Charitable Leisure Trust based in the North East of England since it was first established in 2004. Our portfolio of leisure venues includes the following:
- Watersports Centre
- Health and Fitness Clubs
- Leisure Centres
- Indoor Bowls Clubs
- Ice Rink
- Sports Halls
- Swimming Pools
- Deliverable Health Programmes
- Outdoor 3G Pitches
Over the past decade we have successfully transformed existing leisure venues and been at the forefront of large redevelopments and new build leisure projects. These developments have increased the number of activities available whilst also delivering excellent customer experiences and robust financial plans. Our core principles and guiding beliefs along with our commercial and operational experience allow us to successfully develop leisure venues and activities that meet local and regional market demands. As a result, we are looking for the following opportunities:
Existing Leisure Venue or Initiative
- Expand our portfolio by working with Local Authorities looking to deliver better value leisure services.
- Partner health providers to develop and deliver successful health initiatives.
- Work with private sector developers and individuals to manage new or existing leisure projects.
If you wish to discuss how we can help you to deliver improved financial performance of existing leisure venues, increased activity in health initiatives or plans for new developments then email email@example.com with your contact details and we can meet to discuss the opportunity further.
New Build Leisure Projects
- Identify locations in the North East to expand our Activ8 Health & Fitness Clubs.
- Identify large sites/properties for multi-use leisure developments.
For new build developments we typically look for the following (however this is dependant on local market factors):
- Up to 20,000 sq ft (2,000 sq m)
- Located in or close to a built up urban area
- Easy to find and travel to by car
- Highly visible location
- Excellent free parking provision
- Preferably leasehold
If you are a Commercial Property Agent or Landlord in the North East and think you have a property that meets our criteria then please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leisure & Culture Consultancy
Using our broad knowledge and experience of leisure and culture in the public, private and third sector we offer a consultancy service providing advice on capital leisure projects, operational planning, health & safety, marketing & commercial activity, training & development, quality standards and accreditations.
If your business could benefit from our years of experience in leisure and culture then email email@example.com and we can arrange to have a coffee and a chat about your project or business.