See below a list of all our awards and accreditations.
Customer Service Excellence
Formerly known as the Charter Mark Award, Customer Service Excellence or CSE is a national standard of excellence award independently issued in recognition of excellent customer service. Independently assessed and awarded by the Cabinet Office, the CSE award is a major part of the government’s drive to modernise public services. It is unique among quality schemes, because organisations are judged on their results through the service that the customer actually receives. Achieving the award demonstrates that customers are being put first. It demonstrates to people, both customers and people in other organisations, the high standards in public service that can be achieved.
Armed Forces Covenant Tees Active Armed Forces Covenant Signed Document
At Tees Active we are committed to supporting the Armed Forces, Reserves, Veterans, and their families through all aspects of their employment.
We strive to demonstrate this commitment through:
- working closely with Career Transition Partnership (CTP) to establish a tailored employment pathway for Service Leavers;
- supporting the employment of Service spouses and partners;
- endeavouring to offer a degree of flexibility in granting leave before, during and after a partner’s deployment;
- seeking to supporting our employees who choose to be members of the Reserve forces, including accommodating training and deployment wherever possible;
- offering support to cadet units, either in our local community or in local schools, where possible;
- aiming to actively participate in Armed Forces Day.
Tees Active has been awarded the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS) Bronze Award and we are proud to be a signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant – a pledge to ensure that those who serve or have served and their families are treated fairly, and to support the forces through services, policy and projects.