Splash’s bright and modern pool facilities are ideal for all sorts of water based activities.
The main pool is 25m (which can be used to host swimming events), the small pool is ideal for children’s swimming lessons and the spa pool which has a Jacuzzi and a shallow area, is perfect for little ones who are making their first splashes!
The pool is most famous for its flume and wave machines which are popular with children of all ages.
Aqua Aerobics classes are also available at Splash.
You can view our range of ‘Swimming Sessions’ to the left to find more information.
- Any child under the age of 8 years old regardless of their swimming ability MUST be supervised in the water at all times by a responsible person. Supervision is on the ratio of ONE adult for every TWO children.
- Please inform the lifeguards if you have a medical condition that may compromise your safety or that of other swimmers before entering the pool.
- If you have experienced sickness or diarrhoea in the last 48 hours you should not enter the pool.
- Get to know the water depth and how/where the pool changes depth.
- Wear approved swimming aids such as armbands if you are a non-swimmer.
- Shower before you swim
- Follow the rules and obey Safety Notices and the Lifeguards
- Help us provide a safe environment for all swimmers
- Don’t leave children under the age of 8 years old alone in or around the water including the changing rooms.
- Don’t swim out of your depth. Weak and non-swimmers regardless of age are restricted to designated safe areas of the swimming pool. (Weak swimmers are those unable to swim one length of the main pool).
- Don’t swim straight after a meal or after drinking alcohol.
- Don’t fool about. Have fun but be aware the Horseplay, Ducking or Bombing can be dangerous.
- No face masks, snorkels, flippers or hand paddles during public swimming sessions.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times, it must provide appropriate cover and be suitable for swimming, shorts should have a mesh lining and be cut above the knee.
- Babies must wear a swim nappy (available for purchase from reception)
- Please follow the Swimming Etiquette information/guidelines displayed around the pool areas at all times.