Splash’s bright and modern pool facilities are ideal for all sorts of swimming activities.
The main 25m pool is tranquil and perfect for those wanting to swim lengths, but it really comes to life in our Big Splash Swimtime sessions when waves, flumes and water jets are in operation!
The small pool offers shallower water (10-80cm) and is ideal for young ones wanting to practice their swimming skills.
We also have a toddler area which includes a mini slide and an area with very shallow water where babies can sit and splash about. The toddler area flows into the main pool and is perfect for little ones who are making their first splashes and gaining confidence in water!
We also have a Bubble pool on poolside where you can sit and relax after your swim!
Aqua Aerobics classes are available at Splash.
You can view our range of ‘Swimming Sessions’ by clicking the buttons below…
- Any child under the age of 8 years old regardless of their swimming ability MUST be supervised in the water at all times by a responsible person. Supervision is on the ratio of ONE adult for every TWO children.
- Please inform the lifeguards if you have a medical condition that may compromise your safety or that of other swimmers before entering the pool.
- If you have experienced sickness or diarrhoea in the last 48 hours you should not enter the pool.
- Get to know the water depth and how/where the pool changes depth.
- Wear approved swimming aids such as armbands if you are a non-swimmer.
- Shower before you swim
- Follow the rules and obey Safety Notices and the Lifeguards
- Help us provide a safe environment for all swimmers
- Don’t leave children under the age of 8 years old alone in or around the water including the changing rooms.
- Don’t swim out of your depth. Weak and non-swimmers regardless of age are restricted to designated safe areas of the swimming pool. (Weak swimmers are those unable to swim one length of the main pool).
- Don’t swim straight after a meal or after drinking alcohol.
- Don’t fool about. Have fun but be aware the Horseplay, Ducking or Bombing can be dangerous.
- No face masks, snorkels, flippers or hand paddles during public swimming sessions.
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all times, it must provide appropriate cover and be suitable for swimming, shorts should have a mesh lining and be cut above the knee.
- Babies must wear a swim nappy (available for purchase from reception)
- Please follow the Swimming Etiquette information/guidelines displayed around the pool areas at all times.